Shopautodotca SEOContest

Shopautodotca SEOContest is another exciting SEOContest organised by Shopautodotca. Shopautodotca SEOContest will end on 15th June 07.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Shopautodotca SEOContest Ending Tomorrow

The Shopautodotca SEOContest is ending tomorrow, wow.. less than 24 hours left for the Shopautodotca SEOContest to end and my blog has drop (now am seeing this Shopautodotca SEOContest blog at the second place) might be all datacenters haven't updated yet since he change was made last night.

I am very happy for Danielle and it will be so cool if she wins first on google and yahoo also (You're right Danielle, SEO is for girls ;))

Anyway, I can just wait and see but I don't have much hope now :D

J-1

Labels:

----------

Shopautodotca SEOContest

del.icio.us :: Digg it :: Furl :: reddit

1 Comments:

At March 21, 2008 at 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Post a Comment