Shopautodotca SEOContest

Shopautodotca SEOContest is another exciting SEOContest organised by Shopautodotca. Shopautodotca SEOContest will end on 15th June 07.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

I joined Shopautodotca SEOContest

So, I just joined the Shopautodotca SEOContest and as usual I am a very late contestant. There's is only a month left for the Shopautodotca SEOContest to end. It started on the 15th January 2007 and will end on the 15th June 2007.

It says on the shopauto.ca website that the "SEO contest's main objective is to find the Best SEO Expert on the Internet!". That's not fair :p since am joining only now. Anyway let's see where I will land in a month

I have already set up my link in the right sidebar, you need to link to shopauto.ca with keywords 'used cars', 'used car classifieds' and also join the forum.

----------

Shopautodotca SEOContest

del.icio.us :: Digg it :: Furl :: reddit

0 Comments:

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Post a Comment