Shopautodotca SEOContest

Shopautodotca SEOContest is another exciting SEOContest organised by Shopautodotca. Shopautodotca SEOContest will end on 15th June 07.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Used Cars At Shopautodotca

The shopauto.ca website is a classified car selling site, that is if you have a used car and want to sell it, you get your car listed at Shopautodotca. They organized the Shopautodotca SEOContest to find the best SEO guy around then propose him/her to be the SEO Manager of the company for a year. Sounds pretty interesting...

I was reading an SEO Contest update blog and found about this contest, I decided to join on the spot even if there is only 1 and a half month left for the contest to end. So far, my blog has not been indexed anywhere (around 48 hours since I joined). Let's hope it gets indexed today or tomorrow, the latest is better, this way I'll be more keen to work on my link building :)

This Shopautodotca SEOContest is less popular than other SEO Contests I've heard about or participated in the past. The contest started on 15th January 2007 and there are not so much result on the major search engines...
Google - 16,400 results
MSN - 3,707 results
Yahoo! - 23,500 results

Anyway, let me wish all the contestants Good Luck :)

Labels:

----------

Shopautodotca SEOContest

del.icio.us :: Digg it :: Furl :: reddit

0 Comments:

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Post a Comment