Shopautodotca SEOContest

Shopautodotca SEOContest is another exciting SEOContest organised by Shopautodotca. Shopautodotca SEOContest will end on 15th June 07.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Shopautodotca SEOContest Drop

So, the shopautodotca seocontest is ending tomorrow and the sad news is that my shopautodotca seocontest blog dropped on msn, the only search engine where my shopautodotca seocontest blog was ranking a bit well (I was #1 or #2)

My shopautodotca seocontest entry dropped to the 5th place today! Wow I wasn't expecting that much drop, lol anyway, I haven't been spending much time doing seo for my shopautodotca seocontest blog. What's left to say now. May the best shopautodotca seocontest contestant win :)

Labels:

----------

Shopautodotca SEOContest

del.icio.us :: Digg it :: Furl :: reddit

0 Comments:

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Post a Comment